How to watch Digital Theatre productions on your iOS device
Download the Digital Theatre app from the App Store.
Launch the app and log in using your username and password. You can also create a new Digital Theatre account in the app.
Navigate to the production that you want to watch. You can also explore all of Digital Theatre's trailers for free. Productions bought on the Digital Theatre website will be available in your Library if you have logged in.
Tap Watch It Now to view a production. Productions can also be purchased using your Apple ID and password. Create or log in to your Digital Theatre account to synchronise your purchases between devices.
Sit back and enjoy your Digital Theatre production!
What you need to watch
- iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later.
- Active Internet connection (At least 2 Mbps).
- Purchase a Download, High Definition or Online Rental production from the Digital Theatre website or buy SD or HD productions as in-app purchases using your Apple ID and password.
If you require help with using our iOS app
If you have any questions about how to watch productions with the Digital Theatre Desktop Player please visit the Digital Theatre Knowledge Base. You can also contact our customer support team via email@example.com.
- The Digital Theatre iOS app requires an active internet connection.
- Use of the Apple Airplay feature requires the purchase of an Apple TV and for the Apple TV and iOS device to be on the same network.
- Online Rentals are available in your library for 30 days with 48 hours to complete viewing from the first time you begin playback.
- Downloads and HD Downloads are streamed on demand to your device as many times as you wish.
- The Digital Theatre app is available on iPads, iPad minis, iPhones and iPod touches and requires iOS 5.0 or later.